What information the Site collects
How we use the information that we collect
Children under 13
Confidentiality and security
Questions and suggestions
- What information the Site collects
Information you provide directly to us:
You do not need to provide information directly to us in order to view the Site. However, when you using certain functions on the Site, such as accessing certain features or content, registering for certain services, or contacting the Site directly, we may ask for the following information, which may include:
- contact information, such as name and email address;
- username and password;
- information posted in community discussions and other interactive online features;
- search queries conducted on the Site; and
- correspondence you send to us.
Information automatically collected when you visit and interact with the Site:
When you use, interact with and visit the Site, certain information may automatically be collected, including:
- information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies.;
- your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs that are installed on your computer;
- your browser type and operating system;
- the web pages you were visiting immediately before and after you came to the Site;
- aggregated data about email click-through rates and user video viewing;
- activities within community discussions;
- standard server log information;
Information we collect from other sources:
We may access information about you from third-party sources and platforms (such as Google Analytics Demographics and Interests Reports social networking sites, databases, online marketing firms, and ad targeting firms), including:
- unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
- demographic data, such as age range, gender, and interests;
- if you access third-party social networking services (such as Facebook Connect) through the Site, your username and connection lists for those services; and
- advertisement interaction and viewing data, such as ad click-through rates and information about how many times you viewed a particular ad.
- Please note that the Site may combine information we obtain from third-party sources with the information that we collect.
Any User Content you upload, broadcast, share or submit using the Mykotatsu Service complies with the User Content standards set out below; and your broadcasts and any User Content contained therein (in whole or in part) do not defame third parties or infringe upon the copyright or other intellectual property rights, or rights of privacy of any third parties. When you upload, broadcast, share or submit User Content using the Mykotatsu Service via the Broadcast Software or otherwise you may be making the User Content available to the general public. This means that both non-registered and registered users may be able to view, listen to and access the User Content. Please do not upload or broadcast User Content if you do not want it to be available to the general public.
We have the right but not the obligation to, at our sole discretion and without notice, remove any User Content that you upload, broadcast, share or submit using the Mykotatsu Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we do not have any obligation to check the accuracy or truthfulness of the User Content, nor to review or monitor such User Content, broadcasts or usersf use of the Site, the Mykotatsu Service or Broadcast Software.
How we use the information that we collect
In order to provide our readers with free access to our content, we display advertisements on the Site, many of which are targeted based on information about you. Using information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other sources, we may use demographic data or information about your online activities or interests to display targeted advertising that may be relevant to your preferences. Through this process, advertisers reach Site visitors who are most interested in their products, and you see advertising for products or services in which you may be interested.
We may use the information that we collect to send you e-mail communications, such as information about changes to the Site or your account, promotional messages about our email newsletters, and our own or our marketing partners' products and services.
We may use the information that we collect to fulfill your requests for products, services, and information. We may use your contact information to respond to your customer service requests or to enable you to participate in features on the Site such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards.
To provide you with an open and civil, discussion forum, we track user involvement in our community discussions. Our forum moderators monitor discussions and delete comments that we deem inappropriate in our forums. For more information on this process, please see the Site's community rules, forum rules or comment policies about comment moderation guidelines.
In order to learn more about how the Site is used, we aggregate and analyze the data that we collect. We may use this information, for example, to better tailor our content and design to suit our visitors' needs, to increase our Site's functionality, and to monitor and analyze use of the Site and.
The Company values your privacy, and shares information about the Site's users only under certain circumstances. We will make information about you available to other companies, applications, or people only in situations listed below:
- We may employ third parties to perform Site-related services, including maintenance services, database management, data processing, analytics, marketing, and email and text message distribution. Access to your information is granted to these third parties only for the purpose of performing these tasks on our behalf.
- Aggregated information or information that does not directly identify you may be shared with third parties to help us develop services, content, and advertising that may be of interest to the users. We do not share contact information with third parties that advertise on the Site unless you opt-in or otherwise agree to have such information shared with or otherwise disclosed to a third party for marketing purposes.
- We may share information about you to respond to judicial proceedings, court orders, subpoenas, search warrants, legal process, or other law enforcement measures, to establish or exercise our rights, and/or to defend against legal actions or claims.
- If you choose to engage in public activities on the site, such as posting comments on community message boards, any information you submit can be read, collected, or used by others. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information in public activities or submissions.
- We may share information about you in the event that the Site is acquired by or merged with another company or a similar corporate transaction takes place.
- We may share information about you for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
Once we share your information with another party, the information received by that party becomes subject to the other party's privacy policies. Please note that third parties may independently collect data about you, through cookies, clicks on links, or other means when you visit or view ads on the Site.
- Deactivating your account
Cookies and other tracking technologies
As discussed below, some information is collected about you automatically through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Cookies. You can change your browser settings to reject all cookies, accept only certain cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Please note that you may need to renew these settings if you delete your cookies after these preferences are made. These settings also may not apply if you are using a different computer or Internet browser. To opt out of having information collected by third party ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers used for behavioral advertising, to obtain information about the technologies these third parties might use, and to view information regarding their privacy policies, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices if you are located in the United States, www.youronlinechoices.com if you are located in Europe, youradchoices.ca/choices if you are located in Canada, or www.youronlinechoices.com.au if you are located in Australia.
Flash Cookies. You can control how Flash cookies are used by visiting the Adobe Macromedia site, located here. Adobe enables you to allow some Flash cookies from certain websites, limit Flash cookies' storage capacity, and disallow Flash cookies altogether. In addition, if you use Mozilla Firefox for your Internet browser, you can download the BetterPrivacy add-on to automatically delete your Flash cookies every time you close your browser.
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer's browser. Websites can access only the cookies that they have stored on your computer.
To improve Site services, and to track Site analytics and use;
To research and measure the effectiveness of our interactive online features, content, advertisements, and other communications;
To customize advertisements you see when you visit the Site; and
To recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and recall any preferences that may have been set while you visited the Site. We may save login information so that you do not need to sign in when you revisit the Site.
- Flash cookies
The Site's third-party partners may use Flash cookies, known as locally shared objects (LSOs), to track user behaviors in various ways. LSOs keep collections of cookie-like data stored in a directory on a user's computer, and are installed through Adobe's Flash video player.
We may use web beacons (also called pixels, transparent GIFs, web bugs, or action tags). Web beacons are technologies are strings of code that deliver a tiny graphic image on a web page or in an email. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on your computer such as the time and date a page is viewed, cookies, and a description of the page on which the web beacon is placed. In general, any file served as part of a web page can act as a web beacon.
Web beacons may be used for various tracking purposes, like determining whether or not you are logged into the Site and whether or not you are connected to a third-party service.
Third parties may use web beacons on the Site to receive research, auditing, and reporting information, or to understand your interests and tailor advertisements tailored to your interests.
Third Party Online Advertising
Some of the advertisements you see on the Site are from third parties, such as advertising agencies, advertisers, ad networks, and audience segment providers. These third parties may collect information about you and your online activities, either on the Site or on other websites, through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies to understand your interests and tailor certain advertisements to your interests.
If you choose to opt out of having your information used to deliver advertisements tailored to your interests, you will continue to see advertisements on the Site, but these advertisements may not be as relevant to you.
If you choose to share personal information with us, you may update or amend this information by contacting us at email@example.com. Please include in your email the name of the Site to which you provided the information you wish to amend.
Children under 13
The Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete such information The Site is designed to be of service and interest to users ages 13 and older. If you are a minor over the age of 13, you may only use this Site with the permission and under the supervision of your parent or guardian. If you are a minor under the age of 13, you are not allowed to provide any personal information to the Company, on the Site or through any other service provided by the Company. Please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
Users who are minors with photos which include suggestive themes, Porn or extreme violence will have the photos judged by MyKotatsu if they violate the rules of our service. We may delete or alter the content rating of the photos.
Confidentiality and security
We limit access to contact information about you to employees or service providers who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We also have adopted commercially reasonable technical, physical, and administrative procedures to help protect information about you from loss, misuse, and alteration.
Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using the Site, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
The User shall be fully responsible to manage and store all data of photographs, information, text, images, graphics, data or other materials (the "Content") they have created on their own responsibility. The company shall have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained on the Service. The User shall be solely responsible for creating back-ups of their Content.
Photos of the user, props made by the user, photos taken or edited/collaborated by the user, and Photo/Art of the user's likeness posted with permission from other users may be uploaded to this website. (Below, these specified Photo/Art will be referenced as gsubmitted Photo/Arth)
However, the creation and processing of the photograph which was uploaded to our service cannot be uploaded by users other than the user/subject photographed, photographer, post-processor/editor, and related persons directly involved in the creation of that photograph. (Below, these specified people will be referenced as gdirectly involved personsh)
If any of the directly involved persons request for any submitted photos to be removed, they have the right to remove the photos from our service.
If the photo is published by a minor, any display of suggest themes, violence, and similar unsuitable displays will be removed. Please check the list below, as they are grounds for removal.
Display or exposure of genitals, or extreme exposure of skin
Sexually related, sexually implied, touching of genitals, intercourse, or sexual actions
Images or ideology of extreme violence, mayhem, or imitation of such behaviors where it may cause danger or stimulate someone to do the same
The following conducts are prohibited on the Service. The User agrees that the Company may remove or delete the User account, the User's profile data and/or any images that the User has uploaded and prohibit future use of the User. In addition, the Company shall not responsible to salvage the removed images.
- Infringement or possible infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyright or design right of the Company or a third party;
- Reprinting of image data from this site without the creator's permission;
- Violation or infringement of any property, privacy or copyright of the Company or a third party;
- Conducts that discriminate unfairly or slander of the Company or the Third Party, encourage of discrimination against the Third Party, or damage their reputation or credibility;
- Posting the following images and information;
Conducts that violate laws, regulations or ordinances of the countries and/or regions where the Service has been provided;
Conducts that upload illustration and/or photographs of animals, still life (excluding self-produced cosplay tools and clothes), landscape and/or ready-made products themselves.
Conducts that may express sexually explicit including but not limited to a child porno and descriptions of sexual organs or intense violence, result in criminogenic effect, defamation, discrimination, ignore public order and standards of decency, or give someone a discomfort feeling;
Conducts that may result in any impersonation of any person or entity, including but not limited to the Third Party;
Conducts that may spread false information and deceive other Users;
Conducts that may collect personal data of the Third Party;
Glorifying, provoking or encouraging suicide, parasuicide or drug abuse;
Conducts that may disrupt or interrupt the operation of the Service;
Commercial advertising activities that The Company considers excessive or improper;
Conducts that may set links of a third party's website or induce traffic from a third Party's websites that The Company considers excessive or improper;
Posting image data for commercial or for-profit advertisement, publicity or inducement (except those we accept), image data containing links of affiliates, endless money chains, chain mails, MLM, read-mails, image data that aims to spread harmful programs such as adult sites, one click fraud sites, virus, other image data that we judged to be leading to inappropriate sites (including the site link), or image data that the Company judged inappropriate;
Expression usage that may cause discrimination on race, ethnic, gender, age or opinion;
Putting burden on the server over the normal extend or damaging the service operation or network system;
Rewiring or deleting information stored on our facilities improperly;
Sending or posting computer programs which contains harmful virus;
Any action that violates the laws, morality, the terms or other conditions, or that the Company judge violating the right of others;
Conducts that may detriment or slander the Service; and
Any other conducts that the Company considers improper.
- Information that slanders any Posted Images maintained on the Service;
- Information identifying the name, address, work place, telephone number of the contributor (Including the case one can identify by checking through the posted images);
- Images and information that its veracity is difficult to confirm, or deceptive content;
- Any other images and information that the Company has determined to be inappropriate;
The Users who posts the Posted Images on the Service shall assure that the Posted Images do not violate any right of a third party. In case any disputes such as violating any right of a third party occure on the Posted Images, the User must solve the dispute at the User's responsibility and expense and the Company will not be held responsible. The user shall not harm the Company whatsoever.
Questions and suggestions